Stacy L. Campuzano
Attorney at Law
Stacy L. Campuzano was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1996.
As a Certified Family Law Specialist certified by the State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, Ms. Campuzano concentrates on family law. She has nearly two decades of experience working with clients to assist them through a divorce while taking their individual needs into consideration.
Advising clients on all aspects of family law.
Helping with child custody, child support, and visitation disputes.
Working out an appropriate settlement for spousal support and alimony, and dividing the assets and debts involved in each case.
Stacy Campuzano was born in 1970 in Canada. Her family moved to the United States in 1981 and subsequently she became a United States citizen. Ms. Campuzano was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1996. For nearly two decades she has assisted clients with divorce and custody matters, always focusing on their individual needs and objectives. Ms Campuzano has served on the Superior Court’s Minor’s Counsel Panel. Prior to focusing on family law, Ms. Campuzano practiced estate planning, personal injury, malpractice, breach of contract, and general civil litigation.
- Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University, Long Beach, 1993
- Juris Doctorate from Western State University College of Law, 1995; Bankroft Witney American Jurisprudence Award in the area of Trusts
- Certificate of Completion of the Emphasis Program of Taxation; Western State University College of Law, 1995
- Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law Section
- California Bar Association Family Law and Trusts and Estates Sections
- Fellow in the Society of Fellows of the Orange County Bar Foundation